Restoration of the East Window – 55% replacement of stonework to the outside half window and shelter coating.
Brief History of Building:
St. Andrew’s Church is situated in the village of Trowse, just outside the city of Norwich. It was probably founded in the year 1281 by William de Kirby, Prior of Norwich, and consisted of that part known as the chancel.
The tower was added in the 15th. Century, as well as the south porch and nave.