Roman Catholic Cathedral, Norwich

The Catholic Cathedral in Norwich was constructed between 1882 and 1910, to designs by George Gilbert Scott jnr.

The new narthex was opened in March 2010 to provide new public facilities, and Fairhaven Stone were responsible for the Clipsham stonework. The building has been designed by Russel Taylor Architects to complement the neo-gothic Cathedral and comprises an education and interpretation centre, gallery, shop, refectory, function hall, licenced bar and a community garden.


Share This Post