Binham Priory

This project was supply only for Binham Priory – Replacement Step, Quoins, Windows, Cappings etc.

Binham Priory was founded as a cell of St Albans Abbey in 1091 by Peter de Valoines.
He was a nephew of William the Conqueror who gave him the land at Binham, which according to the Domesday Book originally belonged to a freeman named Esket.

Share This Post